Tim Ladyman practices primarily in the areas of Elder Law, including Estate Planning, Guardianship, Probate and Nursing Home Planning. He has extensive experience in personal finances including Business Organizations, Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights. The majority of his time is spent in helping families with elderly parents in their estate planning. Mr. Ladyman represents clients in courts throughout Central and West Texas, Bankruptcy Court, and plans to open a law practice in Ruidoso, New Mexico.
• Manager and shareholder in the firm of Ladyman Law Offices, P.C.
• Admitted to Practice:
- State Bar of Texas (1980)
- State of New Mexico (2022-pending)
- U.S. District Courts, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, Northern District of Texas
• State Bar of Texas
• State Bar of New Mexico (Pending)
• National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
• Texas NAELA
• Abilene Bar Association
• Abilene Young Lawyers Association
• Qualified Mediator
• Qualified Family Law Mediator
• Member of The College of the State Bar of Texas
• Member of The Pro Bono College of The State Bar of Texas
• American Bar Association
• Trial Advocate with Texas Trial Lawyers Association
• Abilene Christian University, B.S., 1973
• Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D. 1980
Matthew Price, or “Matt”, is an attorney with strong ties to Abilene and the Big Country. Following his graduation from Wylie High School in 2013, he attended Texas Tech University earning a Bachelor of Business Administration in Enery Commerce (Petroleum Land
Management) in 2018.
With concerns of the unpredictable oil market, Matt had his eyes set on law school. He graduated from Texas Tech University School of Law in June of 2021 with a degree of Doctor of Jurisprudence. Matt received his State Bar of Texas licensure in October of 2021. He is also licensed to practice in the U.S. Northern District of Texas and the State of New Mexico.
Today, Matt is interested in helping people of the Big Country with the many problems that arise in one’s day to day life. While his focus is mainly on probate and guardianship law, Matt also serves numerous business’s with the buying and selling entities, real estate, assets and accounts. To date, Matt has facilitated the paperwork for more than $12,000,000.00 in transactions.
Matt is married to his high school sweetheart, Brandi Price, with a son Brady. Outside of the office and courtroom Matt enjoys spending time with his family, golfing, traveling, hunting and fishing.